Precious Ambrosia Precious Ambrosia

lol

For a first animation I was really impressed. When I see author comments like Muh furst aneemashun evah!!! I don't expect much. You've improved a lot. Good timing in with the hat monster.

This is not a Corkscrew This is not a Corkscrew

Bizarre

I liked the melting clock in the credits. The whole time I was watching this I was thinking "This is like a Salvador Dali painting." You characterization of the corkscrews were pretty inventive. You could probably take it a little further. Make the whole land scape out of corkscrews. You could use different looking ones or close ups on just part of it. That would be neat.

The Paper Prince The Paper Prince

Very good, only a few suggestions

I really like your character development here. And it has a nice payoff in the end. Your animation is pretty good. I would try and set up you shots from a variety of angles though. (from above, from below, wide shots, etc) Most of your shots are straight on which makes the framing a little boring. Probably too late to change those now but something to keep in mind for you next film. You could make add a couple shots showing him actually folding paper. for example, instead of looking at his face when he makes the dolphin or whatever it is, show a close up of his hands. Animating hands doing origami will really test your animation skillz but you can do it! Also adding in some more environmental noises might bring it to life a bit more. Offices are usually pretty quiet I'm guessing but maybe have like a phone ring in the background just to make the space feel a little more full. Good luck with the film festival. I think you've got a good chance. Your story is something people can relate to.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Always what I imagined pokemon battles to be

I was really impressed by Steelix's movements and the pacing of the whole thing. The wide shot of the steelix in silhouette towards the end was very nice. It would have been nice to see more of a variety than marowaks and zubats though. I also think it would have been a good idea to show the trainer in the beginning to set up the ending with him throwing the pokeball. Overall great job!

The Final Act The Final Act

Hilarious story

I really love the pacing and "punch line" of this. As soon as it started i though. "Man...I hope this mime f****** dies." The rendering is pretty slick. I thought the animation was a bit lacking. I gave you a 7 because although the aesthetic is very polished, I think the main focus should be on the movement. Mimes really exaggerate their movements and I think you could add some more of that into the characters actions. It felt stiff sometimes. Did you model and rig the character yourself? If you did then thats a pretty impressive feat.

orb responds:

Yep everything about it was done by me except for the music.

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

great!

Its not very often i see stop motion here on newgrounds. I really liked this. The animation was pretty good. I only have a few suggestions for you. Hold on the shot of rob when wall-e is looking up at him for a bit longer. It might be cool to photoshot eve's stand out so she really looks like she is floating. Really nice work. Can't wait to see more from ya!

The Piper's Waltz The Piper's Waltz

refreshing

I almost never see this kind of work here on newgrounds. It was cool that you used you knowledge of other programs to produce this. Thats the way it should be done. I would have liked to see more animation besides the characters rocking back and forth but I understand that this was an experiment. Hopefully you can use what you learned making this film and apply it something really great!

Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

I like the style but i have a few suggestions

I liked your drawing style. That was nice. Also like some people have already said, nice silhouttes. The animation of the snowman killing santa could use a bit more work. Maybe add some anticipation for the action like have the tentacle pull way back, pause. then shoot out. Also have santa react to being stabbed. The only other suggestion I have is to either really do a nice illustration for the "the end" screen or just leave that out all together and end with merry christmas.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

pingas

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Very nice

I really liked how you switched between your drawn animation and the pixel art of each game. It was really seamless. I hope you continue and make some more great work.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

adds to favorites

I didn't expect a sequel and when a saw it there on the front page I thought, "Aw crap, there's more?" The first one was funny but this one was much better. The animation although not super tight was pretty good. Thats a lot of animation to do in only a week so thumbs up on that. I liked the bit about getting caught under that ledge on final destination. Happens to me all the time.